March 6, 2015

"What will you buy?" FRIDAY

Spice the cat would like to introduce to you the boyfriend jeans in breakwater wash from


Boyfriend jeans may seem like they are very casual, so they are best worn using my "opposites attract" technique. That means that they look fantastic worn dressed up with a jacket and believe it or not, they look even more amazing worn with heels. You could also wear them with ballet flats or slip on sneakers this spring and look sensational as well. They are a bit baggy and meant to be rolled up at the ankle, creating the illusion of, "I just threw these on and I have no idea that I look fabulous!" Well we know thats never true for any fashionista. Our looks are usually well thought out. But let's keep that between us.....

Here's how I wore my boyfriend jeans from TALBOTS today:







Shop the look:




And here are even more of my favorite striped sweaters for spring!

No comments: