October 21, 2015

Sea Green Is Not Just For Summer.........

 We typically think of  Sea Green as being a color that we might wear only during the summer. I think that is exactly why I love this Seed-Stitch Turtleneck Sweater from TALBOTS so much. It keeps me warm during the cold fall and winter months and reminds me of the warm ocean waters that I have barely had the chance to experience. Find yours by clicking HERE.

 Today I wore my boyfriend jeans and my Gold Metallic Elise Flats by Sperry to keep my look more casual, but I feel like I could dress this sweater up and wear it with a pencil skirt and a heel as well as with leggings and boots.

 SHOP my exact look!




I've been wearing headbands lately as I grow my hair out. Don't get me wrong. I have totally enjoyed having short hair. But you know me. I need to change it up once in a while. It's all part of the fun of fashion!

And last but certainly not least, I am wearing this Vintage Perfume Pendant from my online vintage jewelry boutique, The Canny Canary. Isn't it interesting? It holds a tiny cotton ball that you can saturate with your own signature fragrance. Great for people who don't necessarily love putting perfume on their skin, but they still like to smell pretty. There is only one of these vintage perfume pendants available at The Canny Canary! Be the first one to own it by clicking HERE.

No comments: