September 3, 2010

Are You Prepared For Earl???

 Earl is on his way up the Eastern coast. Are you prepared? Because being frumpy is never an option when we are getting dressed, I was so excited when I spotted these water resistant patent leather "Air Melanie" rain boots by Cole Haan. I would almost pray for rain to be able to wear these! Rain boots no longer have to ruin your look. There are plenty of stylish options out there. Scroll down to see a few other fabulous options that I found:
Ashley Olsen always looks stylish. She has chosen the Hunter croco embossed Jimmy Choo rain boot to complete her look. FANTASTIC!

This sleek design named Matilde was created by Jessie Randall for Loeffler.
I think these even might be a little bit sexy!!! Imagine a sexy rain boot. MIND BLOWING!

And last but not least are these fabulous leopard print rain boots by Adi Designs. The leopard print is always a classic as we all know, but it is especially on trend right now!

Stay safe during the storm ladies! And stay stylish!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi LAURA! I had to laugh; I posted these cute boots on my blog also! Sometimes we just can't help but pay attention to the weather here in NE. Check out my blog--I was dressed for Earl; glad he never came.

http://www.fashionoverfifty.blogspot.com