October 26, 2010

The Coolest Halloween Costumes EVER!

{The Brownie}
I am in love with these Halloween costumes that I came across while surfing the net. These fashionistas have some cool ideas that may be just the inspiration you need for this October 31st. You may be able to find some really cool pieces that make your costume come to life at your local resale and vintage shops. I have also found sites such as Etsy to have some unique and interesting things. Most importantly, just let your imagination go wild and have fun! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


{Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I must find this mask!} 
{Mary Poppins}
{Alice in Wonderland}
{Ballerina Girl}

2 comments:

Aquaheart said...

I love Mary Poppins and Alice in Wonderland :)


DesignedBy said...

I like this post! So cool!

www.designedby.name