December 26, 2010

My Top 5 Designers/Looks from 2010!

 1~ The use of colortexture, patterns, and prints from the beloved and and beyond talented Alexander McQueen's Spring 2010 ready-to-wear collection. We miss him so very much.
----------------------------------------------

 2~ This adorable asymmetrical dress by Chanel. She looks so pretty and whimsical. Almost fairy like. View the entire Chanel Spring 2010 ready-to-wear collection here.
{The artwork on the upper left is by Danny Roberts. I have this framed print right in my dining room. Can you find it in the photos below?}

----------------------------------------------
3~ The entire collection from Chloé this fall 2010 really sent me over the edge. I LOVE this whole ready-to-wear collection with every bone in my body! I have always been a sucker for anything Chloé, especially when Pheobe Philo was in charge. And when Hannah MacGibbon took over as creative director in 2008, I knew I was in love again! To me, Hannah's first collection for spring 2009 was absolutely to die for, however it got bad reviews. I thought that was weird. I LOVED it! Here is a link to her Spring 2009 ready-to-wear collection. You be the judge. I sure am glad that Hannah is getting the recognition that she deserves now!
{Hannah MacGibbon,Chloé's creative director}
----------------------------------------------
4~ The fabulous 50's styles from Louis Vuitton left me breathless! See the entire Louis Vuitton fall 2010 ready-to-wear collection right here. Caution: If you have a bad heart, then you must take a deep breath before viewing;) This collection may take you over the edge! 
----------------------------------------------
5~ Last but certainly not least was the Spring 2010 ready-to-wear collection from Chris Benz. This collection was just so colorful. You can't help but be happy and smile while wearing it!
So of course I just had to have the "Chris and Tell" lipstick that was created exclusively for Chris Benz by Lancome. I'm not gonna lie. It sure was hard to come by! Thank goodness for friends who are as passionate about fashion as I am. And you know who you are. (Dianna ;)



No comments: