January 26, 2011

WOW, what an honor! Laura's Style has been tagged for the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you so much to the ladies from Well-to-Do

The Stylish Blogger Award Rules



1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Seven things about Laura's Style

1. I love to answer any fashion questions that you may have so always feel free to e mail me at LaurasStyle@hotmail.com

2. I make earrings and scarves and sell them at Laura's Style Boutique.


3. I never stop thinking about fashion. NEVER. And I never get tired of fashion. NEVER. Some may call it an obsession. I call it just me:)

4. I prefer Starbucks over any other type of coffee. It gives me what I call the "perfect rush."

5. I adore ballet......and Danny Roberts's art.

6. Small things make me happy. Like just being safe and warm and cozy.
7. I am a chameleon. People tend to not remember me because I look different every time they see me. I love experimenting with hair and make-up. It can completely change up your look!






15 Absolutely fabulous, stylish bloggers {in no particular order}
















Thank you to all the bloggers of the world! You make the world a more interesting and inspiring place!

xoxo Laura Michaud (of Laura's Style)

No comments: