May 15, 2011

Laura's Lovely Look Of The Day ~ Just Call Me Olive

What I wore:
Talbots satin twist neck top
Talbots voile pleated skirt
Talbots braided leather belt
Sofft patent pumps
Silpada jewelry

What I like about this look:
This look makes me think EXOTIC. This shade of green that Talbots calls "fern leaf" reminds me of being lost in a tropical rain forest. When creating this look I was going for the illusion of  a one piece dress. I like the way the skirt is sheer with a cotton lining. Even though I am wearing all one color, the sheerness of the skirt makes it not so solid looking. I chose neutral accessories with a pop of color on my lips. (Thanks to Maybelline's color sensational lipstick in coral crush.) I also think that more color like adding a coral pump would have been nice. Except I don't have a coral pump.......We can't have it all! But we can work with what we've got and make it great! Right ladies?!
What do YOU think of this look?



No comments: