August 28, 2011

Match Your RED Lips to Your RED Nails for Fall


This fall don't be afraid to match your lips to your nails. You can't get any more chic than that! I am super excited for this look because it is just so pretty and girly. Red is the color that I used to decorate my lips when I was a little girl. It was the first color in my sister's make up case that I would reach for. I think the reason for this is because red is the color that makes you look drastically different. It is like night and day. Red is also a color that makes you feel confident. And who doesn't want to feel confident?! So, what are you waiting for? Get your RED ON!!




Dior nail color in Trafalgar and Dior lipstick in Ara Red just happen to be my favorite red shades. I love them because they are bright. I am not quite ready for the deep reds that I usually sport during the heart of the fall/winter. That will come later.......



2 comments:

Side Street Style said...

Wow I love this look - I am going to be brave this winter and wear the red!!! Great blog by the way - would love to link exchange - let me know :)

Laura x
www.sidestreetstyle.com

Laura Michaud said...

Sure! Your blog is AWESOME! I will e mail you ;)