March 20, 2012

Laura's Style Fashion Item of the Month {March 2012}

Here they are! My one and only purchase for the month of March. TALBOTS Signature Fit Floral Super Crops. My first reaction when I saw these was that they were a bit wild and crazy. I normally don't wear a big print especially in a pant. Don't ask me why. I have been known to wear bold patterned skirts. What's the difference? I guess I feel like pants have more fabric so there is more boldness happening down there and like most women, I didn't want to attract more attention to my hips. After seeing tons of bold floral print pants all over fashion magazines for spring 2012 I decided to give them a try. And you know what? I decided that I could do this! I would just pair them with something very simple on top to quiet them down a bit. Here's what I came up with:


~Talbots black sateen peplum blouse with bow
~Talbots charm bracelet
~Talbots pearl necklace
~Silpada pearl necklace worn as a bracelet
~Silpada pearl ring
~9.2.5 black bow pumps
&
Last but not least:



3 comments:

Cindy B. said...

I have these pants, but haven't worn them yet. I guess I'm trying to work up enough nerve to get into them! LOL! They look great on you and you have inspired me! Thanks, Laura!

Kc said...

Check out Bangor's Best Bib and Tucker for such threads on Maine St. Nancy and Tom.

Laura Michaud said...

I need to pay you a visit soon! Thanks for checking out my blog :)