September 10, 2012

Where Were You On FASHION'S NIGHT OUT?

FNO SEPTEMBER 6TH, 2012 IN BANGOR, MAINE! WHO SAYS THAT BANGOR, MAINE ISN'T FASHIONABLE?
 JUST LOOK AT US!
{Frome left to right: Laura (that's me), Melissa, Brandi & Patty}
All this talk about FNO! (That's Fashion's Night Out, just in case you aren't up on all the abbreviated lingo) I bet some of you are asking, what the heck is Fashion's Night Out? Am I right? There are way to many people that are not familiar, so I feel that it is my duty to fill you all in :) Fashion's Night Out was developed by VOGUE and the CFDA (Yet another abbreviation. This one standing for Council of Fashion Designers of America) FNO was intended to boost the fashion and retail world through celebrating the joy of shopping. It's basically fashion's own holiday! It takes place every September right at the start of fashion week in NYC. So exciting!
We brought Fashion's Night Out to Talbots in Bangor, Maine! Where did you celebrate FNO and what did you wear? I would love to know! Feel free to post your pics of FNO on my Laura's Style Facebook page right here>https://www.facebook.com/LaurasStyIe

Oh, and if you are just as crazy about fashion as I am, but aren't lucky enough to be able to attend Fashion Week in NYC, you may be interested in clicking the link below which takes you to a live stream of some of the most fantastic talked about fashion shows taking place right now was week speak in NYC!!

No comments: