October 5, 2016

A Day On The Pond


Last week I was lucky enough to spend the day with friends at a camp on a fresh water pond in Dedham, Maine. The weather was perfect. Sunny, yet cool and crisp. And as you can see, things are starting to change color around here.  


This print says it all! 


It was a beautiful day for people to take their docks in. In Maine we have to do that, because the docks would get ruined by the ice and snow during the long, cold, dark winters. But we won't talk about that right now.....

{This photo was taken on my Snapchat. Hence the word "snacks" in the upper left.}

We enjoyed snacks and margarita's, took a walk and sat on the deck. We pretty much did nothing except savor the view all afternoon. For dinner we had lobster rolls. I wish I had taken more pictures. I didn't really anticipate writing this blog post ahead of time. I should have planned better! Sometimes you just have to enjoy the day with your friends and forget about documenting every second. Just soak in the friendship and the fun and enjoy the lovely experience. 


Just look at that view!

Bean Boots

Maybe I was jumping the gun a little bit by putting on the Bean Boots a bit early. But I was excited to finally put them on after sporting sandals all summer.

 Tiny earrings trend

Lately I have been wearing this tiny earring trend and I love it! I got these ones at Target.


SHOP my cozy & casual look!







No comments: