May 15, 2020

The Necessary Black T-Shirt

I have to admit, I have not been getting dressed up much these days. I think it has something to do with just wanted to be comfortable. I have been sewing a ton of masks at The Maine Square and it just feels better to not be confined in my clothing as I am cutting fabric and sewing. However, I do have to go out of the studio occasionally. Mostly it's to the mailbox, but sometimes it's to get more supplies and of course food. I don't mean to sound pretentious or anything, but I do think about how I look even when going out to do these quick errands. It makes me feel good to look half decent! Lately I have been opting for a simple black tee shirt and a pair of semi faded jeans. All I need to do it pop on a camel colored blazer and some ballet flats and I am good to go! Oh yeah, and I ALWAYS wear a mask when entering a public facility these days. I think it's just common courtesy with all that is going on with the corona virus. 

Here are some of my all-time favorite necessary black tee shirts for you to shop it you'd like. I always try to stick with a v-neckline as it is the most flattering on all body types. 


No comments: