September 22, 2010

Let's SHAG!

{From left to right: Page Hannah as Luanne, Bridget Fonda as Melania, Pheobe Cates as Carson, Annabeth Gish as Pudge}

If you don't feel like thinking too much and you are in the mood for smiling and seeing some great looks from the 1960's, then Shag is the movie for you. I love this era! It sort of reminds me of Kate Spade's vibe of fabulous color combinations and ladylike looks.


Getting ready to Shag!

Melania does the limbo! (She gets tripped by a jealous girl and then flirts with her boyfriend. I love it!) 

Me doing my own version of the Shag. (I am wearing Talbots from top to bottom.)
{Kate Spade}

{Kate Spade}
{black suedette bow back flats available at Dorothy Perkins.}
These flats are so cute and remind me of the pair Pudge wore when she was Shaggin'. Except hers were blue.

{Kate Spade Gala pumps}

 
Me sporting a timeless look. (I wore this look last week but it reminded me of  a look from Shag. I think it was something to do with the headband.)

3 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

I love this era, too! So amazing!

Just came across your blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the black and white shrug/bolero and the end.

Oh, and I nominated yor blog for the Versatile Blogger Award! You can pick it up at my blog~http://fashionoverfifty.blogspot.com

Genuine Lustre said...

Love your red hair and blue eyes.