June 7, 2011

What Am I?

If you are in your 30's you might remember your grandma using me. If you are in your 40's you might remember your mom using me. If you are in your 50's or more, then maybe you used me!
HINT, You use me in your hair.
What am I?
See below if you are stummped.

I ran across these pink plastic curlers at the Family Dollar store and wondered if they really worked. So I experimented on slightly damp hair with a little mousse mixed in to hold the curl better. I let my hair air dry. I waited and waited.........

.......and then I used the hairdryer to make sure my hair was completely dry before removing the beautiful curlers.

 The result:
a nice bouncy loose curl :)

You should give them a try! They create a different kind of curl......but you need time. Unfortunately time is not always on our side.....


2 comments:

lauren @ lapetitefashionista said...

this reminds me of my dollar store sponge rollers i recetnly picked up. i love the curl its created in your hair!

xoxo

freyaa. said...

These look perfect for my hair, as my hair doesn't suit tight curls, will definitely give these a go! Great post, thanks for the recommendation!

Love Free x