September 30, 2011

Girlz Nite Out! (Inspired by Lanvin)

Okay, now press play on the video before you go any further...... 


IT'S GIRLZ NITE OUT! 
I thought this video was so fun to watch! (LOOOVE the tune by Pitbull.) My look is just slightly more casual, but my moves are just as cool. Wouldn't you agree?
I love how the camera captured the models moves, so I thought I would try it for myself. By watching the video you will see that you don't have to know how to dance in order to dance. Who would have known that these models are just about as graceful as Daffy Duck?! But they sure do photograph well! I promise I won't show you actual video footage of my moves. That would be a little much for you to take...;)




What I wore:
black Gap tank
Gap eyelet vest
Talbots black wash Signature fit straight leg jeans
Talbots metallic leather weave belt
Dansko shoes
Silpada ring
bracelets from Banana Republic
earrings from Bella Luna
Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polish in Grey Matter (I applied it on Monday and this stuff still hasn't chipped!)


Me and my girlz {see below}



No comments: