September 26, 2011

My Monday Melodrama

 We all know how we can feel on a Monday. If you are lucky enough to actually have a two day weekend, Mondays can feel a little groggy. One more day off would have been nice, but that is just not reality. Fortunately you have a job, which is why you always try to make the best of it. My Monday called for a little pick me up. Inside my head I know that it is not only me who needs to keep on keeping on, but it is also my clients who need to do the same. If I look bright and cheerful on a Monday and can inspire someone to feel a little more blissful, then I have accomplished my mission.

What I Wore:
Talbots chambray sleeveless origami blouse
J Crew cardigan
Talbots wool tweed skirt
Sofft suede camel pumps
Cole Haan snake embossed bag
Talbots scarf around my waist
hair ribbon by Laura's Style Boutique


No comments: