February 16, 2012

One Pretty Scarf Worn With Not Three, but FOUR Different Looks


One of my most recent purchases (and best bargain of the month at $15) was this scarf I found on sale at Talbots. There was just something about the color combo and the print that I loved. I think the floral print attracted me because flowers are always happy and remind me of spring, but the fact that it was in a darker print made it more wear now instead of only a spring/summer piece. Again I have taken on the Well to do, you closet challenge, and this time I used this scarf. The challenge was to wear something three different ways. I did four. Sorry Suz. I just had to bend the rules a tiny bit ;) See my photos below to see how I incorporated this scarf into not three but four different looks:

 Work Look #1

~vintage Talbots wool camel blazer
~black v-neck tee Gap
~black skinny crops Gap
~suede camel platform pumps by Sofft
~bracelet from Talbots
~ring Silpada

Work Look #2

~Talbots velvet blazer
~Talbots black tights
~Banana Republic gray wool skirt
~Franco Sarto brown microfiber stretch boots
~ring Silpada


 Girls Night Out Look #1

~Jjill green sparkle turtleneck
~Lauren Conrad faux fur bolero
~Talbots Heritage fit straight leg jeans
~Clarks boots
~Silpada ring
~Lia Sophia earrings



 Girls Night Out Look #2

~Talbots black cashmere sweater, velvet blazer, boyfriend jeans and bracelet
~Franco Sarto brown microfiber boots
~Silpada ring and belt


Creative Kristi Designs

Click on the button above to take on the Well to do, you closet challenge!

2 comments:

WelltoDo said...

You. are. fabulous!

Laura Michaud said...

Thank you!! I just love these challenges!!