January 9, 2017

Baby It's Cold Outside!


Would you ever choose to do a photo shoot on one of the coldest days of the year? Probably not. Me on the other hand, yes I would. And I did.

It was just twelve degrees on Sunday January 9, 2017 when I attempted this photo shoot outside by Maine's famous Penobscot River. At least the sun was out. Although it didn't warm anything up at all, what it did do was lift my spirits. Funny what a little vitamin D can do for the soul.

I actually couldn't wait to show off this really cute mixed stitched sweater from Talbots. It looks sort of old school to me, yet timeless. It's 100% cotton so I did need to layer with a denim shirt for some extra warmth on this extra cold day, but I will be able to wear it this spring all by itself with a pair of my favorite jeans. It may be what I choose to wear on the plane when I head to Florida for a week in February. I will more than likely get a lot of use out of it. And I know that I keep showing off this hat  that I received from my husband this past Christmas, but it's so warm and cozy. I just can't seem to take it off! I managed to get my hands on the matching scarf as well. It might be match-ie match-ie, but I love it. It's nice to have warm winter apparel that you love. The season is so long here in Maine. We have to make it fun!

SHOP MY LOOK!















No comments: