January 15, 2017

I Never Put My Smartwool In The Dryer......


Well, this is a first. I never thought I would ever in a million years write a fashion blog post about socks, but here I am doing it. I am becoming more practical with age that's for sure! The truth is, I am forty-two years old and I have never owned a pair of Smartwool socks until now. I didn't understand all the hype. But now, I get it. I only own four pairs of Smartwool socks, but they are my favorite foot attire in the whole world! One would think that wool would make your feet itchy and sweaty. Not true. Smartwool socks actually do the opposite. They keep your feet dry and warm in the winter and dry and cool in the summer. Pretty unbelievable, I know. But it's true! And they are not itchy at all. Now when I wear any other socks my feet sweat and they are not as happy. I am always washing my Smartwool's so I can wear a pair every day. The label says that you can put them in the dryer on low heat, but I don't. I love them so much I don't trust my dryer. So, I always hang them on my drying rack overnight and they are all ready for me in the morning. I really do feel the difference. Shop my favorite Smartwool socks below and feel the difference with me! I would love to know your opinion.

SHOP MY FAVORITE SMARTWOOL SOCKS!



No comments: