June 12, 2018

Date Night


What can I say. I absolutely love getting dolled up for date night. I used to work in the fashion world so I used to get dolled up daily. But now I work for L.L. Bean and I wear a green shirt, jeans and sneakers every day as my uniform. What a change of pace! Truth is, I am happy with the change that I made. I am trying new things that I never had done before such as hiking, and kayaking. And I get to work for a great company! (Everything you hear about L.L. Bean being fantastic to work for is true!) 
Now that I don't get dolled up every single day it seems a little more special to me when I do. Last Friday evening my husband and I went out for sushi which is one of our favorite foods. After dinner we went for a walk in Cascade Park. We didn't take any pictures because it was pretty dark out when we got there. But I promise I will take some picture in Cascade Park for my next blog post coming up in a week or so. Stay tuned! 

In the meantime, you can shop my complete look if you'd like! 


SHOP THE SALE

Oh, and I must mention that Talbots is having a 40% off entire purchase Friends & Family Summer Sale! Click HERE to shop the sale!



I really love this clutch by Alaina Marie. This is the second summer that I have carried it and I never get tired of it's preppy look! You can finding like it HERE



I love the cut outs on the sleeve of this knit top from Talbots. It's sexy and unexpected, yet it covers my arms enough to keep me warm. (I'm always cold!) And if you're not a hot pink person, it comes in white and navy as well. You can find it HERE.



No comments: