May 25, 2018

The Notebook Dress by Sarah Patrick

Do you know the feeling that you get when you know you just have to have it? That was the feeling that this dress gave me when I first laid my eyes on it on Sarah Vickers Patricks' Instagram account! I have lost count of how many years I have been following Sarah's and her husband's brand, Kiel James Patrick. They have THE most amazing photos I have ever seen capturing the New England life that we all can only dream of living. 

Anyway, back to the dress. The illustration by Riley Sheehey was what really caught my eye. Have you ever seen the movie The Notebook? If you haven't, I demand that you watch it right away. Or, you may choose to read the novel that the movie was based upon by Nicholas Sparks. I can probably say that it is in fact my favorite movie of all time. It is the most beautiful love story. I feel as though I can totally relate to the story. My husband and I are high school sweethearts and we are still together. It has not been an easy road. I was ready to call it quits at one time. But we managed to get through our trials and tribulations and as a result our love is stronger now than it has ever been. We have been together for a total of twenty-eight years. We have been married for twenty-one and a half years now and I have an extremely strong feeling that we will be exactly like that couple in The Notebook in the end of the movie. I won't spoil it for you. Just go grab a glass of wine and a box of tissues and watch it!

Happy Memorial Weekend!
xoxo













SHOP MY LOOK!


No comments: