You know me, I love summer. But I never said that there was anything wrong with preparing for the cooler months ahead. If you live in New England, you know that the weather cools off quite quickly, so it's important to be prepared. If there were just eight pieces that I would suggest that you buy right now in preparation for fall, these would be them:
1. The Weekend Chino in indigo blue
2. The Quilted Vest in fiesta pink
3. The Patch Pocket Denim Shirt in dark sea
4. Rory Soft Quilted Leather Elastic Ballet Flats. My personal color preference would be faded petal which is the soft ballet pink shade.
6. The Quilted Brushed-Back Jacket in lagoon
8. Tartan-Plaid Blouse in fiesta pink.